Please ensure you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the 2talk Terms of Service, 2talk Porting Terms and Conditions, 2talk Broadband Terms and Conditions and 2talk Mobile Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
- All of the Services are subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- Your use of the Services must be fair, reasonable and not excessive, as reasonably determined by us by reference to average and/or estimated typical customer usage of the Services. We will consider your usage to be excessive and unreasonable where it materially exceeds the average and/or estimated use patterns over any day, week or month (or other period of time as determined by us) (Excessive Usage).
- Where we offer any included Services under a Plan or other Service (such as included voice or video calls, text or picture messages, data transfer and internet use via the 2talk Network), such use is offered for your individual private and personal use and benefit only. In no case does any Service allow for activities aimed at making profit or reselling the Service or using the Service in an unfair or excessive way and any such use of the Services by you is a breach of this Agreement. Furthermore, the use of all Services is permitted only through a Mobile Phone. Use of Services through PBX or any other line connected to a computer for the purpose (or any other purpose) of making a large number of voice and video calls and/or sending a high volume of data and/or simultaneously sending text or picture messages is not permitted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, fair use of our Services excludes activities such as auto-dialling, premium services, continuously call forwarding, tele-marketing, call centres or other activities that uses our services for commercial gain and use of Cellular Trunking Units (including SIM boxes and GSM gateways).
- If in our reasonable opinion we consider your usage to be unfair, unreasonable and/or Excessive Usage we may immediately suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw in full or in part your access to the Services without notice to you.
- We may charge you at our discretion for Excessive Usage, which if we do so will be at our standard rates. For a list of our standard rates please visit our Pay Monthly and Business Standard Rates.